domingo, 18 de febrero de 2018

Lambretta moped VII




Hi friends

This week the entry is dedicate to, assembly new wheels parts. I don’t know to mount but is not a problem. Before I took an images with my camera to know the spokes configuration, and is easy because only to see old configuration spokes on the wheel.

Please see an images







The most important here is to colocate the spokes in correct position, see on last image, one spoke on exterior and another spoke is colocate to interior hub wheel




To finish is necessary to colocate the wheel in XY adjust rotation wheel. My table adjust is homemade, is more cheap and very easy to construction. This table is necessary to correct adjust and when we will use the wheels don’t have a vibration or other problem.


Thanks for visit my blog.

Don't forget: We´re only time, enjoy your time

http://www.fundacionmaripazjimenez.org/


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario