domingo, 2 de octubre de 2016

la ferreria is come back

Hi friends

From last entry on my blog, in my life was an emotional changes, I needed a time to think in my life and my family. I needed to find my new way on my life. I could not to write in my blog because I had not a power in my body o my mind.

In this hads moments it's an important have friends, family an my flower about my to find the way life

But  the show must to go on, saw Queen on his song. It's impotant to be more strong at this moment, the most important is my flower, but I have a time for my blog........ Yes friends!!!! laferreriahomemade is come back!!! New life new project!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's breaks olds binding, I comebacka wih new energy, new forces.......Let's go. Thanks mum.

The next video is four wheels, but fo me show my new life, exit from garage to the sun, exit to enjoy this life and all things has alredy my life.......




Ken block is extreme.......My new life extreme too

Thanks for visit my blog, thanks flower, thanks all to come with me in this hards moments

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario